Lockdown 4.0 guidelines: List of top 10 activities allowed till May 31
Lockdown 4 New Rules: All activities except for those specified have been allowed in all zones except for containment zones where only essential services will be allowed.
The centre has allowed intrastate transport in public and private vehicles in the fourth phase of lockdown through a notification issued on Sunday. However, most restrictions like on domestic and international air travel, metro rail services, educational institutions, hospitality services like restaurants and hotels, cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, mass gatherings of social, sports, religious, entertainment, academic, cultural and political nature won’t be allowed. States have been given the freedom to designate areas into Red, Green and Orange Zones after taking into consideration the parameters issued by the centre.
Here’s a list of top 10 activities that will be allowed in the lockdown 4.0 between May 18 and May 31.
1. Interstate movement of passenger vehicles and buses with mutual consent of states and union territories involved.
2. Intrastate movement of passenger vehicles and buses as decided by the states and union territories.
3. All other activities will be permitted in Green, Orange and Red Zones except those specifically prohibited.
4. Interstate and Intrastate movement of medical professionals, nurses, para medical staff, sanitation personnel, ambulances without any restriction
5. All types of goods cargo including empty cargo vehicles
6. E- Commerce activities for non-essential goods are now permitted even in Red Zones.
7. Plying of cycle rickshaws and auto rickshaws; running of taxis and cab aggregators; intra-district and inter-district plying of buses and barber shops, spas and saloons.
8. Out-Patient Departments (OPDs) and Medical clinics shall be permitted to operate , with social distancing norms and other safety precautions
9. Installing Aarogya Setup application is no longer mandatory for employees, employers have been instructed to ask employees to install app for their own safety on ‘best efforts basis’.
10. States and Union territories have been given a free hand in adding more activities to the restricted list.
It is important to note that all activities that were permitted during the third phase of lockdown will continue to be allowed in the fourth phase as well, however, states have been given a lot of freedom as stated in point no 10 to add restrictions in any area.