Banks will remain closed for 4 consecutive days from today: Bank Holiday
Because of continuous occasions in banks, the work might be impacted. That is the reason you must finish your work on time. There will be four continuous bank occasions at many spots.
Bank holiday today 2022: Last week there was an occasion in banks because of the long end of the week. Yet again in any case, the long end of the week is coming. As per the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) Bank Holiday List 2022, banks will stay shut for 12 days in August and for seven days in the current week, including August 15. On the whole, banks will be shut for 18 days this month. This incorporates Saturday-Sunday and the proclaimed occasions of RBI. The financial controller has characterized these occasions into three classes - Negotiable Instruments Act Holiday, Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday, and Banks Closing of Accounts.
Then banks will stay shut because of long end of the week
Discussing the entire week, on August 15, India's 76th Independence Day, there was a bank occasion the nation over. Banks are shut in numerous areas on 16 August for example today because of Parsi New Year (Shahenshahi).
For Janmashtami, on August 18 and 19, there will be an occasion in banks at many spots. Aside from this, there will be no work in putting money on August 20, 29 and 31 on the date of Shrimant Sankardev and Ganesh Chaturthi. These occasions are different in various states and occasions are chosen by the celebrations celebrated in these states. The rundown of occasions during the current month is given beneath.
Bank holidays list
1) August 15, Independence Day: Banks the nation over stayed shut on this day.
2) August 16, Parsi New Year (Shahenshahi): Banks will stay shut in Belapur, Mumbai and Nagpur.
3) August 18, Janmashtami: Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun, Kanpur and Lucknow.
4) August 19, Janmashtami (Shravan Vad-8)/Krishna Jayanti: Bank Holiday in Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gangtok, Jaipur, Jammu, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar.
5) August 20, Sri Krishna Ashtami: Hyderabad.
6) 29th August, date of Shrimant Sankardeva: Guwahati
7) August 31, Samvatsari (Chaturthi Paksha)/Ganesh Chaturthi/Varsiddhi Vinayak Vrat/Vinayaka Chaturthi: There will be a bank occasion in Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji.