Losing weight without exercise!! Know how??
To get an Idea on daily in take of your calories , maintaining a balanced diet and to keep your body weight in control
If you want to lose weight you have to change your eating habits. There is no such thing as slimming food. Everything you eat and drink except water is potentially fattening. Whatever kind of food you consume, be it slimmer’s food or boiled, if it remains unutilized inside your body it will eventually be stored as fat.
If you want to lose weight quickly, you have to take fewer calories than your body needs. This way the reserve stock of fat will be burnt by the body.
- This low-calorie method of losing weight demands constant counting of the calorie intake.
- Normally women need about 2000 calories per day and men 2500 calories.
- A 1000 calories limit is good for people who do not lead a very active life.
- The 1500 calorie limit is for people with an active life.
- If you stick to the 1000 calorie method you will burn your reserved fat and lose weight in a short time.
- Always set a limit for yourself to which you can stick without difficulty, but it should not be too high, otherwise, you would not lose weight.
- This method of low-calorie food consumption is quite easy to follow because you can eat anything you like, provided your total calorie consumption remains within the limit you have set for yourself.
- But try to keep half your calories reserved for proteins, vitamins, and mineral content food.
- Select low-calorie items from the chart you can eat to your fill.
- Set a weekly calorie limit for yourself, so that in case you consume more calories on Monday you can balance that on Tuesday, and so on
Select your portion size below
Low carbohydrate diet
- It is another method to lose weight effectively.
- Try to limit yourself to 50 gm of carbohydrates per day which is 200 calories. Then you can have food, which is low in carbohydrates, Green vegetables which are rich in vitamins and minerals. So they have low-calorie value.
- Consumption of 200 calories by having 50 gm of carbohydrates restricts the rest of your diet to about 100 calories only.
- whether you wish to take up this diet plan for losing your weight, you must remember foods contain no carbohydrates or very low amounts of them still contain calories.
- Consuming large amounts of such food you would not lose weight and might even gain it.
- when you would like to have a bar of chocolate or a bottle of beer it is all right, if during the rest of the day you should not eat anything which contains carbs.
Control your portion size and without exercise, you would lose weight by burning the reserved fats.